It is important for students to listen to all announcements whether given during morning announcements or in class by a teacher and/or class sponsor. We will try to keep this page up-to-date; however, changes may occur that may not be posted in time. It is ultimately the student's responsibility to listen to announcements.
Below is a list of morning announcements. Senior announcements follow below.
- During the month of March, 4-H will have 3 competitions. The $15 Challenge (clothing competition), Freestyle Showcase and Freestyle Demonstration all held in the same evening at the Franklin County Extension office. The $15 challenge will be a fashion show event. If you have any questions at all, please contact the extension office at (256) 332-8880.
- If you have any Box Tops for Education OR Labels for Education, please turn those in to the office ASAP to be given to Mrs. King. Labels for Education is being discontinued and we have limited time to submit for school credit.
- Northwest-Shoals Community College Scholarship Deadline March 17th
- ACT + Writing for ALL Juniors - March 21st
- Spring Break (No School) March 27th - 31st
- Softball, Baseball, and Who's Who Pictures April 6th
- Junior-Senior Prom April 7th
- State Career Development Conference April 11th (JAG Students)
Permission slips and money due by March 17th
- ACT Aspire Testing for grades 7,8 &10 - April 11th-13th
- Good Friday (No School) April 14th
- Franklin County Track Meet - April 19th
- Spring Holiday (No School) - April 21st
- Last day for students to turn in money for the Relay For Life Penny Drop class competition. The 1st period class that raises the most money will receive a pizza party sponsored by Franklin County Relay For Life! The school that raises the most money will be recognized at this year's Relay For Live event and receive an award/trophy. Contribute to a great cause, cancer research!
- No School For Students - April 24th
- Tri-County Junior Scholars Bowl Tournament April 28th
- Award's Day - May 4th
- Senior Trip - May 8th-12th
- Baccalaureate - May 21st 2:00 P.M.
- Final Exams - May 23rd - 25th
- Graduation - May 25th
- Last Day of School For Students (1/2 day) - May 25th